CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sick...../home work for de girls :)



yes people... am sick..your loyal dating advice giving guy is sick...this is tortally not like me..i am like dont ever get sick..maybe one a year or sumthin...eyes are red with water coming outa them non stop..looks like i am crying..which is wierd cause i cant remebr the last time i cried...very confusing...to top it all that i got tons of stuff to do and meetings to attend wiht me being a vice prez of an ngo and ith the work on the magazine which me gonna relase with a couple of friends... life's busy...but this stupid cold like sickness have no place in my schedule...anyways..GOT SUM HOMEWORK for u gals....(damn my writing also.."ACHOOOOOOS" sux...)

Homework:cheer DarkCasanova outta his sicknes..

LOL well it's not that hard really...to cheer me up anything would doo..like for example send a e card or sumthin..i know u gals are very creative in stuff liek that...
And i'll be posting the best "cheer me up" thingy here on my blog..i'll give a couple of tips..

1*If u wanna send sumthin juz send it to my personal mail addy: karallica@hotmail.com

2*i love bright colours..

3*sweet n simple means a lot...

4*dont send a love note plz..

5*love yummy food(this one's not nessasary but who knows..:P )

ps:wish i had a shweet gf to take care of me "snif snif...AHCHOOOS"...excuse me...

with lotsa love n hugs
........DarkCasanova.......

5 comments:

shootingstar said...

get well sooooooooooooooooon!!
and do chck ur email..who knows...sumtime when u wake n chck...there might be somthing*innocent smile*
(star on progress with the home work)

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

yeah me too!! :D lol.. poor you.. varah sad u got the cold.. i've found out that a lot are having the cold.. neway get well soon dear.. tc

Nadh said...

hope u get wel soon^^

I gt tonnez of homework:P...ekm lets see if i cn find time to do ur homework:P
tee hee...

swyt butterfly said...

helllloooo....get wellll sooooon...
welll thats a biiig homework...i will try but not sure....am sooo buxy....
tc...

Cute Kat Princez said...

awee.....sgi sad..get well soonn....

**gives alil yellow daisy to dark casanova**

hope u feel better....

**gives huuuge smilyy*
M- M
(o _ o)
-( O )-
I I