CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

AIDS Day .....



AIDS day is coming up.. me as usual helping da community n bein g a part of it....am an offical in it.. but we still need more volounters... the more people the better... So if u guys are intrested juz let me know n be a part of the stuff which we are doin on AIDS day.. btw me am a volounter at YHC..(Youth Health Cafe)..everyone is welcome to come even now to help put.. we'r having a futsal tonument from 1st to 6th dec...n there'll be like facepainting,free AIDS testing,futsal tonument ofcause n loads of people there to clebrate the evnt n take part in a huge event soo dont miss it guys n gals... n yep.. like i said before anyone who wanna help out be part of this . let me know :)

and ofcause more dating stuff will be coming ur way people :P.. juz alil busy with stuff....

3 comments:

The Shadowrunner said...

Hmm, you know, against common sense, I'd like to have myself tested for AIDS. See, there's this one time when I woke up and found a pair of panties on my bed - and I didn't remember who's it was supposed to be, OR what I did that night. Just a hunch, but better be safe than sorry, eh?.

.mini said...

i wanna help but i need a lil task coz im very busy these days
have any idea what i can do?

The Shadowrunner said...

Got tested. Returned negative.

And the sky smiled.

All was good with the universe once more.