CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

How I deal with Rejection!!!



ps:above pic have nothin to do with the article :P
I never used to be able to deal well with rejection. Now that I think about it, the possibility of rejection used to control my actions. I’d be lying if I said that I still don’t have a fear of rejection to some degree, but I think it’s now within a manageable level.

Here’s what I do:

If I ever get rejected, which rarely is as bad as you picture it, reframe it.

You’ll notice naturals doing this. If a girl doesn’t respond well to you, ignore it and move on. I noticed my friend, who is extremely good with women, doing this the other night. He did his little dance move that he always does at this house party (hitaanakurun)and the girl didn’t respond. Instead of it effecting his state of mind, he moved on and ended up dancing with his now girlfriend.

It’s all about how you frame the situation. He could have easily said, “That girl didn’t like my dancing, and therefore me.” But he instead just wrote it off, didn’t dwell on it, and moved to the next girl for success.

Heard this before?

“I’ve got a boyfriend.”

This could be a form of rejection. Instead, why not reframe it?

“Are you happy with it?”
“Looking to upgrade?”
“Would he care if we started hanging out?”
“I’ll tell you what, how about we go out once, and if you have more fun with me, you can break the bad news to him.”

And a personal favorite:“I got a pet cat(or watever u can add here),u dont see ME BRAGGING about it!!!”

see how fun it can be right?? :p

9 comments:

Mike Abraham said...

yep... it shud be played more like a game.. bt the ppz do other way round.. sometimes they tend to sacrifice their ideologies over a mere rejection..
hate to admit, bt i did once.. keke
not to be worried though, cux i learned my lesson..

Binoculars said...

hmmmm, that does work on girls very well

.....but only if the boy is cute.

if you confront a girl with dirty nails, and unwashed hair or with smelling cloths, it definitely will not work for any girl unless the girl points higher than the boy in "untidiness"

that also doesn’t mean that you need expensive cloths.... just tidiness!

The Shadowrunner said...

Wonder if this'll be of any use to an old man like me. :P

R.K.Wawilly said...

well , the topic is gud, and for the rejecting part, grls like to reject at first ... and then later on accept... but some times, if the guys is lucky enough hehe.. dont tell to other grls i said it...hehe

The Shadowrunner said...

You're right. I'd best try and get with some girl, before the female population is wiped out.

swyt butterfly said...

i agree with ruks...most of the gals will reject first time but later they will run after that boy..hehe..

kaiza shozey said...

hehehe. those last few lines were hilarious. i dont recall enjoying a short post like this for a long time.

pOmPi said...

once again another master peice. good advice u got there.. keep em coming..

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!