CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

RAPE!!! O.o(Warning:do not read this if u were a victim of rape or if u are a extreame beardie)


OK I GAVE U A GOOD ENOUGH WARNING.....READ AT UR OWN RISK!!

Okay I was dating this girl. Long story short she invited me over to her place to show me the new "tv" that she had just purchased (it was a 50 inch plasma). She put on her all time favorite, "Heart Breakers." Anyways the movie was soooooo boring (no offense to the ppl who like it) I was just soo bored out of my mind.

I decided to mess around with her.(now now dont judge me ok...) I started kissing her neck/ears/pretty much everywhere. It got to the point where she was just so excited that she started writhing and breathing heavily. Then I had the brilliant idea of just getting up and leaving. That's right, I got up and left (or tried to anyways).

She looked at me really confused and was like

Her: wtf?! wtf do you mean you have to go?
Me: I just remembered, I have to go a friend's place..haha sorry, maybe another time..
Her: ..... *frown on her face*

As I was walking about, she grabbed me by the arms and literally tackled me down.

Her: Fuck that, your stupid friend can wait, you're not going anywhere!

Holly crap, it could have totally been considered rape if it was the other way around. hahaha she was good though, so I let it go..

and couple of hours latter..as i walked out of that house with my shirt buttoned up in the wrong holes (lol only knew after I got home..no wonder people were starting at me in a funny way)..

Has anyone had something similar happen to them? :P

14 comments:

shootingstar said...

Nothing similar happened on me..i'd rather switch off the tv while my sumbody watches err football or whatever!hehe..
buttoned in the wrong holes...hmm.. defines the reason why very well :P

Mike Abraham said...

hm.. it does happen to me often.. bt the other way round.. whereas i be the one who molests in the end.. :P

anyways ekm hadha bodu varu veema ey dho button thakah ehn vaanee...:P

hooray man.. this gal rocks..:P

i m wondrin.. is it the first time u got 'RAPED' or is there more to this series?

The Shadowrunner said...

Here I am, gearing up for a war I may not come back from, and you're having the time of your life with a liberated girl. ;)

Heh heh heh HAHA HAHAHAHAA!! I havent laughed THAT hard in a while!.

Khilath Rasheed - journalist and blogger from Maldives said...

I guess "rape" occurs both ways!

DarkCasanova said...

@Star:hehe well thats actually better than the zipper down halfway revaealing my heart boxers...

@Mike Abraham:well not first time to rape..u can say im a serial rape victim :P...but those stories..not sure sumthin people can handle...

@shadowrunner:Im with ya man.. i'll use my superpower abilities of seduction and liberate the female gender of our speicies for de war!!

@hilath:yea bro it goes both ways..hehe ^^

Anonymous said...

a bit of a player u are aint ya...??

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. ahh varah aggresive girl eh dhooo!! ^^

DarkCasanova said...

@Anonymous:yes i play football :P

@shani:oh yea.. u cna say that again!!!

Yaamyn said...

Ah. Sounds familiar.

But not too often. My girl gets pricky if I put her off too much.

pOmPi said...

:O i got nothing to say...absolutely speechless..

♥♥āphúя §hāfÿú♥♥ said...

okay =p so this post is a good one =p but a girl raping a guy?? :P NO way!!!!
PS= im back and updated! =D

kaiza shozey said...

well, in my opinion only guys rape (considering we are talking abt different sexes :p). In a woman's case they seduce you to the point where your thinking is transfferred to the other head that's woken up by her....at which point you pretty much f***ed *shrug :)

thuized said...

im sure u wanted that t hapn..u ver askin for it dude (ven u made up the story that u had a frend waiting)..any gurl wud get it.btw, i wudnt call it "rape"

shweetikle said...

you are right, if it was the other way round, ud end up in jail :P
hehe, its funny =D