CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Antidote for the "Too Old/Young for her?" syndrome



Whether a woman thinks I'm too young or too old for her doesn't matter to me one bit because...

Years ago a friend of mine taught me a few short words that not only circumvent the objection but also... generate massive attraction inside women.

He was in his mid thirties yet had a penchant(liking) for really young girls: We're talkin' late teens to early twenties.

But as soon as he started flirting with a girl she'd chirp, "Dude, how old are you? You must be my dad's age."

So he racked his brain and came up with something that's not only pure genius but also... fall-on-the-floor hilarious.

If a twenty-one year old girl objected to his age, he'd say...

"Did you know girls age faster than guys? Take models, for example. They peak at like seventeen. By the time they're nineteen they've passed their prime. They're middle aged. You're twenty-one, making you sixty-three in girl years"

When a woman told me that I was too young for her, I'd say this exact line but add...

"You're practically a senior citizen... Don't take this the wrong way but I'm an active guy and don't think you could handle me with your cane and all... I should introduce you to my grandmother, I think she's more your speed."

Do you know why this generates attraction in 90.2% of women?

Stay tuned for my next post to find out
........DarkCasanova.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. this is something ppl face each day:P
hope this remedy is effective:P

R.K.Wawilly said...

In my opinion Boy should be older then the grl to be in a relation.
Well this is a cool post.

shootingstar said...

well...age never matters for me...but i'd rather not go for the statement.."child abuse" *sigh* :)
missed ya...n m back on my blog..updated..tc dear