CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Magic Love Spells?



It's a lil long ,funny and a true story..

It all began that night...

3 guys..late night coffee with the usual talk about stuff..me,Hornyguy(goes nuts over gals) and Niceguy(typical afc dude)..

Hornyguy:hey gimme the number of a chick dude!!
Me:Y dont u juz ask for it directly?
Niceguy:lol he cant..to chicken for that..
Me:listen..what if i told u of something which will definitely work..

ok at this point of the convo..i decided to mess with hornyguy..teach him a nice lil lesson..

Hornyguy:u sure it will work..
Me:Dude..i showed u what i can do last night(did a couple of spooky magictricks and he went harewire lol)
Hornyguy:Oooo...but it must work...
Me:ofcause it will..ok listen up..first of all get some white sand..i need it for the spell..
Niceguy:*silently laughing his sorry ass off..*hey umm guys i gotta go pick my gal up..c ya latters..
Me:ok..hey Hornyguy better get goin.. i need the whitesand before sunrise..u got about 4 hours left..
Hornyguy:ok..

20 minutes latter hornyguy returns with da sand..

there i preformed the fake ritual of reciting sumthing which really actually sounded like"bitun,bitun ,hes kiyaafa bitun,bitun nei bitun,bitun huri bitun,bitun naahedhiulhey bitun,sambalm,mirinda,sprite,coke,fanta,redbullpower gold,masdalhu..."(cant remeber the rest)

..lol good thign i was wispering to the sand..and after the "kiyevun" i spit on the sand and told him to go and pour the sand on the doorstep of the girl who he wanted to "setkuranings"..

And he went..poured the sand on the doorstep.. and waited,waited and waited..and there stepped out the girl who he apparently fell in love with..she looked right at Hornyguy and gave him a loving smile..which made his heart skip about a couple of beats..

lil that he know that she was looking at her boyfriend(ohh the twist in the tale)..alas he came running and told me the whole story(his version that is..)

hornyguy:ey varah salhi..setvehje..hama ma fenuneema hot smile ehves dhin huvaa varah obi..ey dhen set vee dho ..."
Me:nah 2 more tasks yet to go...
Hornyguy:TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!(practically screaming)
Me:ok u take this bilai gandhu on which i have writen the rest of the spell..also sum nuts..now all u have to do is chew it up till it all becames red..no..i dont think u can do this...
Hornyguy:no..tell me plz...
Me:oh..u chew it up until its red and u have to walk right up toher and spit it on her face..think u can do that(at this point i was sure he wounlt do that until..)
Hornyguy:no i can!!gimme that*snachs the "bilai gandhu" and walks away..leaving me laughing...

Ok at this point i know it's mean goin up to a wall and spitting on her face with a colourful "rai kulhugandhu"..but hey he gotta be taught a lesson..hmm so where were i ohh yea the fun part...

lets hear the next part right from Hornyguy..a couple rounds for him chicks and dudes!!
"As i walked towards the house,my heart was beating like a doublebass drum on a cradle of filth concert.there she was talking with 2 of her cute friends..but she was like a rose among grass such was here beauty outbeauting her friends(ok here i was a bit confused about the "outbeauting" part and had to look in a dictionary).As i walked up to her i started to chew the bilai gandhu faster and faster to make the colour became bright red..as iwalked the last steps towards her..she turned as if she knew and lokked into my eyes and smiled...in my head random thoughts were goin on like"holy cramaba shitthundering baboons holy fuck Yea Baby i Like it!!!muhahahha"
With a deep breath i "karukahaalanings" and collected all the magic bilai mixture and spit with all my might..and i swear to God almighty..she and red were a perfect combination!! we both would have a red wedding with a red theame..with red roses..and suddenly a bight light and BAMM!!..
i blinked my eyes a bit and realised i was lying on the ground..she was therelokking down at me..angry..no...Y?? how..imediatly i remeber the line from "friends" :who the,what the,how the, who the,what the. quote Ross..
I got up and asked her.."dint anything happen..dint u feel anythinmg special.." She looked at me and smiled..this time is was a evil smile..And then She said "here feel this" and kicked me in the nuts..."

There u go.. I wouldn't have believed it..if i havent seen it yes.. me and Niceguy was standing in the distance laughing out asses off..i mean like u all should have seen the look on that guy's face when the girl punched him after he spit on her..lol..hope he learned his lesson..Dude if u ever read this u know ehnu..no way to a girl's heart is by taking "shortcuts"

Hope u all enjoyed the story

Oh yea morale is:"Never make a girl who is wearing a cast angry or u might get knocked out!!"

........DarkCasanova.......

19 comments:

¢ u т є я ι ѕ α said...

lol.........hehe rangalu ladey ....... hehe i will not say much i will only say itxx gud (i have a crush but i dunno much a bitun) lol.......

Nadh said...

lol!
tht was funny!..nyways he was taught a tuf lesson:P..god one dude..^^

nd fr da moral of da story...i wud say...even a grl without a cast might end up duin the same to ppl like tht ;)

Anonymous said...

xD!!!!!!!!

alhhey!! :P its true tha hama?

xD [ laughes evn more]

this is... THE BEST POST I VE READ IN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME!!!! xD

Mike Abraham said...

gaddaa ige.. :)
anehhen balairu i think i wud be that horny boy for a change.. i mean it cud be a good experience.. i mite be xposed to somethin new.. u kno repetition of events bore me down:)

Jin said...

Haha, now that was classic, good to know gullible ppl live in de world XD.

shootingstar said...

Ah! he must be a Leopard who can't change his Spots...and finally he got the slap on the wrist,hahaha!! m laughing like a crazy lil fire just fell frm universe!!
hope he learnt the lesson of the world *evil smile*

The Shadowrunner said...

You, sir. Have experienced the primeval, ancient driving force of the universe.

With each touching, you become stronger.

Drali Afrohealer said...

Its good to have people who are dong a good job, hey keep it up love spells and money spell. read in mine too

Unknown said...

I have been reading a lot of these Love Spells and it really makes sense that there Black Magic Love Spell Thank you soo much this explains a lot. Thank you

Rafael said...

Hello,
I'm Rafael from www.jewish-spells.com and I'm representing Madmon Kabbalah
practitioner in Israel.
Madmon practice the practical Kabbalah.
Practical Kabbalah is the understanding of the spiritual world. If physics is the science
of matter, Kabbalah for the Jewish people, is the science of the non-matter.
According to the Kabbalah, when one source (you are a source, I am a source, your
desired one is a source) send a message to a different one, the message will sent and
manifest itself in the real world. For example if you say\write\whisper\etc 'come back to
me', theoretically the message will pass into the real world and will manifest itself in
the way that the desired one will come back to you. This concept in the Kabbalah
called The Law of Attraction. I wrote Theoretically because, it's not always works that
way, furthermore most of the times it doesn't. This is happening, according to the
Kabbalah due to an interference from our mind, in psychology it is called, Ego. The
practical Kabbalah uses the 'Secret of Matter' for overcome the interruption between
the sources.
We are dealing with two type of actions that uses the 'Secret of Matter' ; The Binding
Action and The Calling Action.
The Calling Action is more like teenagers love, it is focusing on lust and appearance, it
is temporary.
The Binding Action is a stronger action that take our two primary channels, the
emotional and the sexual channels, and bind them together in a way that it cannot be
unbind or interfere by an different source (any other person, male or female).
Because The Binding Action is Stronger it is done for marriage purposes only !
So if you are not sure of a marriage life together with the desired person, PLEASE do
not preform a binding action. In this case you can choose a calling action.
In order for Madmon to find the best action for YOU, you will need to fill the questioner
attached and send it back to me via mail. When I will receive your mail I will contact
Madmon and he will offer several action for you to choose from. The Calling action are
for sale in the store and can be purchase directly from there. The binding action are a
bit more expensive and recommended for a marriage purposes only, since it's a very
strong action that cannot be unbind by any other person.
Only when I will receive your mail, I will contact with Madmon so he will study your
case and recommend the best action.
If you have any question for me, you can ask me via this mail.
Thank you,
Rafael

Rafael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am forced to stop by on this blog and leave a comment because it speak about love spells which am searching online and I wonder if i can get some black magic love spells here.

Anonymous said...

I want to share my testimony with the general public about A great spell caster called (Dr Abu) have done for me, this temple have just brought back my lost ex lover to me with their great spell work, I was dating this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a male child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back and also get pregnant, until a friend of mine told me about this temple and gave me their contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted them on my problems they prepared the items and cast the spell for me and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I missed my monthly flow and go for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant, am happy today am a mother of a set of twins a boy and a girl, i thank the temple once again for what they have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems you can contact this great Dr for help listed below:
Contact them...Abuspellhome@gmail.com
(1) If you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
sex desire due or
low err action.
(11) if your menstruation refuse to come
out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
owing you?.
(13) solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your
right?
(15) Let people obey my words and do my
wish
(16) Do you have a low sperm count?
(17) Case solve
(18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C
Contact them on their email on
Abuspellhome@gmail.com
And get all your problems solved
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Georgia,
I lost all hope in getting my ex boyfriend back until I met Dr Odinakaspiritualtemple who changed my life, I was so close to taking my own life until he helped me. He is the greatest person who has every lived. If you ever have a problem contact him and he will help you.
He can help people in any problems like love spell, HIV aid, to get pregnant, to have money etc.
Contact him: odinakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I thought my life was over when I lost the love of my life until I met a great spell caster who brought him back to me within 24hrs. I am now happy and have a great relationship. If you every need help getting your love back then please contact him and he will help, no matter what the situation. He is a real and true spell caster. Contact him at his email ikokotemple@gmail.com
Contact him today!

IFA said...

nice, this spell looks like it going to work. few days back i read Amarres de Amor and i guess this is as good blog as your bog

Unknown said...

Hello everyone.. My name is "Linda Oscar Lestochi" I was married for 8years with William. things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time. it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce. I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me. But he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for the divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when a friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did special prayers and used roots and herbs. Within 4 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, he moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle dr. Umagbai did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I strongly believe someone out there need's his help.(dr.umagbaisolutionhome@gmail.com) his whatsapp number (+2348051122286) so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship,you can also contact him if you have any problems..
1) want your ex back.
2) You always have nightmares.
3) To be promoted in your office
4) Do you want a child.
5) You want to be rich.
6) you want to keep your husband / wife for you alone forever.
7) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
8) Do you want to be attracted to people
9) The lack of children
10) needs a husband / wife
11) HOW TO GET YOUR LOTTERY
12) PROMOTIONAL SPELL
13) SPELL PROTECTION
14) BUSINESS SPELL
15) GOOD JOB HECHIZO
16) cure for any disease.

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

I have come in my own little way to say thank you to Dr.Ogudugu for a highly taking out time to solve my relationship problem. Though his services was not free but i was totally satisfied by the job he did because through his help my lover who has abandoned me for over 45 days finally see reasons to come back to me. After gotten this wonderful result i decided to appreciation Dr.Ogudugu by writing down his contact details: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +27663492930 By contacting Dr.Ogudugu you will not only be getting your lover instead she will be back to you with so much love and care

Unknown said...

just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Akioya the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy. One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Akioya and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Akioya so i contacted Dr Akioya via email dr.akioya17spellhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now. and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Akioya kindly contact him drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348105257464.He can also cure so many sickness