CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Trip to Kuda Bandos for Bloggers and Friends

[image not aquired yet]
Woulnt it be fun to meet up in reality for a change...know some people wanna stay hidden under the name..but it sure would be fun if we all(those who could atleast)meet up...

So i call out/invite to all bloggers out there..to come have sum fun..(girls u can always bring sunblock..lol) juz an idea people..

what i propose is this friday(27th march) to kuda bandos..those intrested and not..juz let me know with ur comments or juz contact me at 7529456..chandha is around 80 per head..and yes u can bring friends..:)

PS:20 PEOPLE ALREADY CONFIRMED!!!!...n yea no calling me at midnight

........DarkCasanova........

8 comments:

Maanu P Six said...

salhi kameh thee.

Anonymous said...

i'm not going. this sounds like a idea of maumoon (currently posing as anni) to find the writers against him.

shootingstar said...

ahh! i wish...!! it must be really fun dho...

The Shadowrunner said...

I might bring in a faux shark fin.

The Shadowrunner said...

and don't mind the anony there, thinking its a trap.

I'm a walking weapons arsenal. :D

¢ u т є я ι ѕ α said...

mee to but me just a kid so i dont think my mom will let me go but have fun............

R.K.Wawilly said...

wish am there to join, well i think 2day u guys are there ..right!!!
Tell us the story or may be some pics will be gud..... if pl wont be hiden , for that dont tag any ..hehe...
Have fun folks

Aryj said...

sounds like fun! me cant go though...exams.. :\ hope ya all have fun...guess ill have to do with vicariously living through you guys for this one :P will be checkin in here for stories abt the trip!! :D