CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Get Girls to Check YOU Out!!!



Warning: THIS DOSENTMAKE SENSE TO MOST WOMEN.. soo girls This is STRICTLY for GUYS ONLY!!!!

Every man dreams of being the MAN that women try to pick up.

Well, it ain't just a dream. It's real. I've found the key, and now I'm going to unlock it for you. My friend, an expert in Loving Tantra, taught this to men who, well, the kind of men who hear the word "Tantra" and immediately tune out, thinking there's some wacky hippy-dippy sensitive-pony-tailed guy stuff at work. But as soon as they finished this exercise, they went from average guys to MEN who were drawing women's eyes everywhere they went.

What women look for in a man is very simple. They need to see your Power, and Your Vulerability. They need to see your Strength, and your Love. They want to feel, to be blunt, your Hard **** in them(ok this may not be the case f, and your Open Heart on them. And there's an easy way for every women but thinking like this helps) you to start doing it right now.

This exercise is very powerful, and has a magnetic effect on women, so please don't share this with anyone that you suspect is still angry, or bitter, or somehow unable to really Love women. I'm giving this to you because I trust you. Please respect that.

Now. Here is your exercise. Here is your practice. Here is the work that will transform you right now.

Stand up. Close your eyes. Quiet your mind, and focus on your breath. Now, start to feel your body. Don't move, but simple pay attention to every part of your body, one at a time, as if a giant MRI machine was scanning you. Feel it all.

Now move that attention to your crotchatal region. You know the area I'm talking about. Bring your focus... all the way down where your focus usually is when you see a picture of a gorgeous girl. Just feel your body there, and keep breathing. Breathe deep, and breathe slow.

Now inhale. Inhale deep and slow, and as you draw your breath in, let your attention rise up from down low all the way up to the center of your chest. There's a spot just above the zygomatic process, a space right above the center of your chest, where the energy of your heart lives.

Put your attention there, and exhale. Now move your attention back down, and breathe in again, and move your attention back up to your heart.

Imagine you are pulling the very real electricity that keeps your body alive from the very bottom of your spine, up that electrical highway to the center of your chest. Feel how the center of your chest begins to warm. Feel how the muscles between your ribs start to stretch, and even ache. Feel how that spot on your chest start to feel like a space, an opening, a portal from your Heart out into the world.

Keep doing this for just 5 minutes.

Now, open your eyes. You will find that all the annoying thoughts that have been plauging you like busy bees are suddenly just whispers. You will feel IN your body, and out of your head. You will feel that your Hard **** is strong, and your Open Heart is free.

THIS is how you walk through the world. Just go find a place where the kind of girls you like will be. Make yourself comfortable. Stand still, lean against a wall, or just grab a seat. Now with your eyes open or closed, do this exercise again. Every time you see a beautiful girl walk by, breathe in her beauty and let that energy fill you from **** to Heart. Let the feeling of pleasure fill you up. Let it grow and be.

When you do this, you will find that women's eyes start to turn to you. They may stare, they may just look for a second. But they cannot help but look because the electricity you are moving and building is quite literally, scientifically, a magnetic force.

Women will be DRAWN TO YOU.

Women will be ATTRACTED.

Literally. Attracted. Like iron filings to a magnet.

I know you are probably thinking what I thought when I first heard this. It's crazy, and silly, and goofy, and does nothing. I mean, you have to be good-looking and rich and flashy for girls to look, right?

Here's the real-deal.I spent days walking around this city, admiring the variety of sexxxy women here. I was dressed well, I was smiling, I was looking good and feeling confident.

But not a single girl looked my way.

Today I sat at lunch and watched people walk by, and I counted 43 girls, all ages, all races, all sexxxy in their way, looking at ME.

I looked just the same as I did on Thursday. Well, actually, I looked a little worse, cos I'm wearing a ratty shirt and have been sleep-deprived and hungover for days.

But it's not what I looked like that drew them. It's the FEELING I have. It's the power in my body radiating out of my heart.

It's the magnet of my masculine presence.

Do this now, and track your results. Then be sure to let me know what you find.

I already know what's gonna happen, but I can't wait for you to find out. :)

reminder: THIS DOSENTMAKE SENSE TO MOST WOMEN.. soo girls This is STRICTLY for GUYS ONLY!!!! ;)

Be Love and Be Free,
....DarkCasanova....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you spend all your time on attracting mates?

Anonymous said...

r u like mentally unstable?

Anonymous said...

hmm, should ask a guy who tried this then

anonymous said...

Okay. so i didn't read it fully. But the picture looks as if a lot of vagina's are trying to get a dick in? LOL