CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Magic....My Dark Art



....My Obsession, My Gift, My Dark Art....

Walking....fast...denim shorts, Ripcurl Maldivian T-Shirt...Adias sneakers... Got heads turning to see me everywhere as I rushed past them quickly... Music blasting full volume on my earphones connected to my pink Samsung phone... Limp Bikit was the music I was feeling, as I walked in the heavy rain, soaking wet... Damn it... I was late...

2 days ago I had Promised my friend that I'l give a magic show cause her lil bro's got circumcised...as I entered the house people shifted their attention from the apparent gay wanna be cross dresser guy who was dancing to the "Waka Waka" song by shakira.. It was pretty hilarious :p... as I watched I noticed a girl enter the house with a guy...

She looked familier... she glancedaround the room and met my gaze... fuck.. it was my ex.. she started to leave but her 'guy-friend" stopped her and made her sit down on one of the chairs... It was pretty awkward... cause the magic show was up next... and man was I flipping out.. yea I know I shounlt have.. but counlt help myself...with a heart going fast as a double bass drum on a cradle of filth live concert, I got up and intro'd myself and started....

Started with a something I knew my ex would hate.. I made some fireballs and tossed them carelessly around in my hands.. onlookers were astonished.. wasent much a big deal to me though... did some scary shit like making stuff float.. and I asked if anyone would care to volunteer for my next trick... the "guy-friend" of my ex steped forward.. by now I guessed he would have known who I was now...

I asked him to keep in his mind a name... and he said ok... and I asked him to hold my left hand.... and to keep thinking about the name.... and I asked him to let go of my hand.... suddenly all was quiet... my ex ran out of the house... the "guy-friend" wet after her with blood on his hand.. and there I stood smiling like a Idiot as everyone gathered around me to look at my hand...

The guy-friend had thought of the one name i knew he was think of...

On the palm of my hand as I looked down at it written in blood was the name of my ex...

and hour latter after i enjoyed my self with the food and the festivities, i left again with my earphones in my ears blasting Eminem's "Superman" on full volume... with my bloody hand bandaged, again in the rain, same as before except this time I was feeling great and happy...

This post is for anyone who got heartbroken...

ps: Never intended to do this for any form of revenge or anything... It was all in the momment.. :)

....DarkCasanova...

7 comments:

The Shadowrunner said...

Weaponize that skill o' yours. =]

You know you want to.

The Shadowrunner said...

With that out of the way...

Gimme a damn sword. :D

ieccco said...

wth?? u cut ur hands or is it a magic trick too?? u really do majic?? wow. can we like see u perform??

anonymous said...

wow! you really do magic tricks? how'd you do the bloody palm thing? did it hurt?

DarkCasanova said...

Shadowrunn: hehe already on it man

Ieccco: yea I actually had cut my hands but it was like unintentional...and it's a magic trick as well ,Magic is sumthin like a hobby/obsession to me... and yea u c me perform :)

Ishee:Yea I really do magic...and yea it did hurt a bit latter...

N said...

whaaaaaat? so how do you cut when he's holding your hand? ok i suppose that'd be the secret of the magic trick hahah. but still duuude...thats...ouch. but yeah would love to see you perform O_O
nice blog!

and p.s. i loved how you described your heart beat as "going fast as a double bass drum on a cradle of filth live concert". naaaaiiice.

Anonymous said...

wow dude your too good your fake!:S