CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Straight outa My mind...



feeling emo... shit...

Listening to Eminem's "Not Afraid" track from his latest album.... made me think...

thinking about how my life needs a drastic change... need a new facebook name (current one is creating chaos)

plus need a job...(i quit recently).... which led me to really identify who my real friends are... some were just hanging out with me cause of girls, others for juz coffees, others just cause their miserable lives dint have anything...

I feel Used....

But I cant quit now...

I need to prove myself to myself... and to everyone else.. I know I can go all the way... i just need a push...

need to brush up on my magic performance so that i can have my own show..

need to doo ETC ETC

ill end this with the last lines of the song...

Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and
I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road....


.....DarkCasanova....

1 comments:

anonymous said...

why dont you take a break and think about it? maybe that would help.